According to the Immigration Act (B.E.2522) every foreigner that stays in the Kingdom of Thailand on a temporary stay permit for more than 90 days is required to report to immigration every 90 days.
How to file the 90-day report
- You can file it yourself at the immigration office
- Let an authorized person file it on your behalf
- Send it by registered mail
- File it online
Depending on the immigration office, the first report might have to be filed at the immigration office. The 90-day report is due every 90 days since the last reporting day or since entering the country. When leaving and re-entering Thailand, the counter starts again.
We recommend to either report in person or online. Foreigners living in Hua Hin can choose to report at either immigration office – the head office or the branch at Bluport Shopping Mall.
Required documents for reporting in person
The required documents for the report in person may vary but to be sure one should bring:
- TM.6 departure card (if not temporarily suspended)
- Receipt of previous notification of stay / 90 day report
- Completed & signed TM.47 form (not always and not by every officer required)
The report must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires.
Online reporting is possible within 15 days before the due date. After the due date, online filing is not possible anymore.
How to file online
- Create an account following this link https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add
- After registration, check your email inbox for an email with your password
- Log in using your credentials (email address & password): https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login
- Choose “NEW APPLICATION (TM 47)” to file a new 90-day report
- Fill in the form and submit; you will receive a submission confirmation via email
You will be notified via email, once your report got approved or rejected. It might take a few minutes up to a few days. You can always log in to check the current status. In case your report gets rejected or the status does not update, you can print TM.47 form and file it in person.
One account can be used to file the 90-day report for multiple people. E.g. you can also file the report for your spouse etc.
There are other advantages of reporting online:
- You don’t have to leave your home
- You will receive a reminder before your notification of stay is due
- You only need to fill in the form once – it will save your entries for the next time
We offer free assistance with the initial registration and the first 90-day report.
Contact us for an appointment and come to see us at our office.